Field School 2022-2023
Return to Learning Plan
1. Field School will strive for full day in person learning.
2. Teachers, staff, students, and visitors are encouraged to wear a mask indoors and while on the school bus.
3. Good hand hygiene will be encouraged at all grade levels.
4. New and updated HVAC units have improved ventilation for the 2022-2023 school year at Field School.
5. Increased cleaning and sanitation will continue in the 2022-2023 school year.
6. Students will be assigned individual devices (Chromebooks or iPads).
7. Field School will be prepared to adjust educational and athletic programming as necessary throughout the year.
8. Guests and visitors will not be allowed past the main office doors during the school day.
9. Individuals testing positive for COVID-19 will be excluded from school for five calendar days.
10. Field School will work with local health departments concerning cases of COVID-10.
11. In the event guidelines are loosened by ISBE, IDPH, Jefferson County Health Department, or the Governor's Office, Field School administration will have the authority to loosen restrictions without the approval from the Field School Board of Education.
12. Local vaccination clinic information will be distributed by Field School as it becomes available.
13. Students diagnosed with COVID-19 will receive instruction the district's Remote Learning Plan.
14. Guidelines are subject to change.